Saturday, March 24, 2012

Not what I had planned...

Well I didn't make it to the run today. I woke up and I just didn't feel like doing anything. I told the girl who was going to run with me that my stomached hurt and wanted to see if her brother wanted to run in my place. She was totally fine with not running because she was out late and didn't want to run either.

So I went back to bed. Around noon when I woke up I felt like an ass. I really should have went. It would have been fun. I kinda regret it right now. Oh well. At least I got to relax a bit and let my legs relax. I have been sore since Thursday. I pushed myself and ran 2.5 miles. I didn't stretch nearly as much as I should have.

I am still kinda upset that my friend didn't come see me. I was really looking forward to seeing him. I had a feeling that he wouldn't show. Still. I tried to convince him to come again but he said that he had school Monday morning. He tried to get me to drive there. I told him it didn't work out so well for me the last time I went and saw him. (I almost got a DUI and he basically blew me off the whole time.) Not cool. I told him he has to come to me to make it up.

We will see. I am really bored though and I really do want to see him. I am off till Wednesday morning so I have the time. I just don't want to drive over 9 hours to be blown off again. I did go to Applebees tonight for dinner with the other poor saps who are stuck here. Whooo Hooo. Total Sarcasm. This is not how I planned my Saturday night to be.


No comments:

Post a Comment