Wednesday, March 7, 2012

A little off key...

I know I still have some catching up to do in my blogging, but I feel like I need to write this one. You ever have that feeling like you just need to do something? Yeah, this is mine right now.

Ok so I am usually my happy go lucky self but here lately I haven't really been feeling my self lately. I don't really know why. I just get upset and angry at some things or other times I just feel down and lonely and very un-confident. Which is usually not me. I like who I am, I just don't know what's up.

I have pin pointed when it started. A few weeks before I cut my hair. I was feeling out of control. I guess there are a few things that I can put together:

  • I quit smoking, which made me gain alot of weight.
  • I cut my hair which I loved how long it was so I'm not really sure why I decided to do that. Impulse thing again. The thing is that the lady cut it really short and I usually just say "whatever, it will grow back" but this time it really affected me.
  • I have been running around all crazy like trying to get all my qualifications done before I left to come here which also meant packing
  • I blew it with a couple of really nice guys because I was acting a fool and scared them off. Which sucks cause I am getting really lonely.
  • I haven't been able to lose any weight. There for a while I was doing 2 a days (where you work out twice a day) almost every single day and I wasn't losing any weight. 
Maybe all of this is just from being so stressed out all the time or maybe its the "come down" from it all but damn....this sucks. I just want to lose all the weight I gained back and be happy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment