Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Haven't I seen you before...

Another weekend down. You'll never guess what I did. If you said went out drinking...well damn... you know me all too well. Haha. Some of us had a 3 day weekend, and well, I was not one of them.

I already wrote about Friday night and the major food indulgence. Saturday I went into to work first thing in the morning to do some drawings on the boat. It was early and lasted until 2 that afternoon, but I am glad I went in. It helped to go on the other boats and trace out the pipes when things were still visible. Later it was off to go shoe shopping with one of the girls. We spent all of our time at Marshall's and just one wing of the mall. We didn't get a single pair of shoes, but we did buy a few shirts. Haha.

I did find a nice outfit that I wore out later that night. A few of us went to go sing karaoke at some bar. This bar was definitely entertaining. When we pulled up, we thought we were at someones house. Two of us ventured in to look before our ride left. It was a hole in the wall, local bar. I was totally over dressed, but it turned out to be a really cool place. And a couple of the locals drove us back to the hotel.

Who needs cigarettes when you're smoking! Hehe


The only bad thing was that I drank a little too much. The reason it was bad is because me and the girl who drove here with me, had a hotel booked in New Orleans for Sunday night. When I being awake was the last thing I wanted, let alone driving an hour to go drinking. Being the trooper I am, I sucked it up and got my friend awake and off we went to NOLA. Again.

This time it was only for one night. I did find a hotel room alittle closer. One bad thing was that my friend was hungover and got sick a couple of times in the room...BEFORE we went out. Yeah I know, I am such an awesome friend. After some heaving and some decent food, she was feeling better. She couldn't really drink, but she at least still wanted to accompany on another madden journey on Bourbon Street.

Yeah, we were feeling a little rough

I had a goal when I went to Bourbon St. The last time when we were there for Mardi Gras, I found me a little roughed up cutie at one of the bars there. He works as a bouncer and he was from Ohio. We had some nice conversation, but being the friendly (and drunk) person I was, I kissed him. Nothing serious, just on the lips. It was just passionate. Actually it was pretty fucking amazing. Sparks and everything. I even went back later for another kiss and it was just as awesome. He had even wrapped me up in his arms.

Anyways... I wanted to see him again to see if this was a fluke or something special. At first I didn't see him and I asked one of the workers if he was there. They said he was, but he was working in the back somewhere. We sat around for a few to see if we could see him. We eventually just decided to walk around again. We found a old time store that was really cool with a bunch of antique/old/weird and new different types of thing. 

We also got to watch a horse dance around with a woman. Ok so the woman was dancing around in front of the horse and the officer was turning and spinning the horse, but it was still cool. They even bowed at the end of the song! 



After that we decided to try one last time at the bar. After sitting there at the bar watching and listening to the band, one of the bartenders went and found the guy I came to see. He kinda recognized me but couldn't place how. I was wearing a mask when I kissed him. He was getting off in a couple of hours and he wanted us to hang around to hang out for a while. He flirted while he was working and he seemed to really like me. Once he got off work we had a couple of beers then started kissing again. Haha I am so good at that. To cut to the chase, he drove us back to the hotel since it started to pour down rain and he "hung out" for a while. Well he hung out with me cause my friend so graciously went for a long walk. 

I think you can figure out what happened next. But what you will never guess what I did when he went to clean up in the bathroom. I'll explain in a minute. But we said our good byes and gave him my number. I let my friend know it was safe for her to return and I walked him out. When I returned my friend was waiting. Haha. The first thing I said was "I may or may not have stole $35 out of his wallet" as I reached under my pillow and took out the money. Her reaction "WHAT!!" Haha. I have no idea what possessed me to do that, but when I picked his wallet up I saw that he was loaded and grabbed some. I am such a bad person, but at least there is never a dull moment when it come to me. I wander if he has noticed?



No comments:

Post a Comment