Tuesday, March 27, 2012

It's only money...

I really need to keep myself occupied in other ways other than tv, internet and discount stores. I was watching tv the other night and saw an infomercial on a butt workout. It was from Beach Body which also makes the P90X and Insanity workouts. This one is called the Brazil Butt Lift.

Who wouldn't want a butt like her?
It's suppose to tone and lift your butt as well as your thighs. YAY! I need to work on my thighs the most. It's in the mail now so as soon as it gets here I am going to start. I haven't decided if I am going to track my progress here or not. I will take a before picture so I might.

So that was my tv splurge, which actually ties into the internet splurge. Even though I saw the workout on tv, I bought it on the internet. I also visited my favorite online store. Amazon.com. That is a dangerous site for me. Thankfully for my wallet I only bought 2 shirts, a corset, and a hoodie. One of the shirts I had to buy. It is soooooo me!


Seriously! Those who know me, it's like this shirt was made for me. I love all 3! I got me tons of shoes, plenty of booze, and I'm working on the boys with tattoos part. Hehe. I actually did really good with the internet order. I went back over my cart and deleted some things from it. But the stuff I did get was awesome!!

Then the discount stores. I went to Shoe Carnival and bought 3 pairs of shoes. Haha yeah I know only 3! What's wrong with me! Haha. I did have to go back because they charged me too much for a pair of shoes. Then I also went to Ross. I actually bought a dress and a pair of pants that actually fit! So all in all it wasn't a bad shopping spree. Still I spent more money than I would have if I had something to do. I miss my roommate!

My new Chuck Taylors

I have had some excitement since she has been gone. I almost had my room invaded with me chillin on the bed. I heard the door knock and went to get up to get it and the door was already opening before I had a chance to get to it. Thankfully I had the swing arm over so it stopped them. I was like "Whoa! Really!" The lady was like "Oh sorry, sorry. I thought you guys were at work." Really? The Do Not Disturb sign means nothing to you? There is definately going to be a complaint filled.

The best part about today was the evening run. We were going to do it earlier in the day but it was way too hot to run. We did go for a lunch at Applebee's and had Oriental Chicken Salad. My favorite!! Then we went to a tanning, then Smoothie King, then Ross's then running. We ran pretty much in the dark. We ran at the school nearby and if it wasn't for the kids practicing baseball, the neighboring track would have been really dark. Either way it was nice to finally go and run. The only bad thing was that it was at 8 pm and now I have too much energy to go to sleep. 

Oh well. Lets see if I can't watch some tv and not get the urge to buy something. 



No comments:

Post a Comment