Sunday, March 18, 2012

I want you like pancakes want syrup...

Yeah that was a pretty good line. I don't know if I made that up or if I heard it some where. Either way I liked it and use it on someone this weekend. I'm totally the romantic type.

This weekend was pretty good. It was St Pattys weekend so of course I had fun. I found a shirt that was perfect for me:


It is the best shirt ever. Haha. And yet so me! I had someone tell me that she was surprised that I didn't throw up because of how much I drank. What can I say....I am a rockstar. Saturday I went shopping at the mall then met up with the guys at a Irish bar. Good times there. Then we went to another place that was in walking distance to the hotel. Wise choice. 

Sunday consisted of trying to sleep in and recover. Not so successful. I got up and went to the parade. They were throwing food from the floats. Yes you heard me right. Food. Like vegetables. Cabbage, carrots, potatoes, onions, garlic, yeah seriously food. It was just weird. It worked out because we used it later on for the crawfish boil we had later.




No comments:

Post a Comment