Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Do fingers go blank?

So if have that inkling that I want to write a blog entry but don't know what to write about does that mean that I am going blank or my fingers? Ok so that was retarded.

There hasn't been much to write about lately. Just hanging on. Monday was a long day. Today wasn't that bad cause I didn't go in until 5:30 pm. This morning kinda sucked cause I didn't get to bed until 2/2:30am and that was only with the help of some Tylenol PM. I was then awaken at 9am. Uhh, I couldn't even function.

Hopefully tonight I will be able to get to bed a little sooner. I want to go run tomorrow at 10 am and then go tanning. I really need to lose weight and get some of my tan back. I am getting so pale and chunky. I like how big my boobs have gotten but everything else sucks. I hate not fitting into my cute clothes. Especially since I am starting to get better at the whole fashion sense thing and looking all girly. I also think I look better with a tan. It's all about attitude.

Ii'm looking to get my attitude back. Oh don't get me wrong, I have an attitude, it's just not geared towards my body. I haven't felt very sexy ever since I cut my hair. Now that its finally starting to grow back, I am starting to feel better. And I hope the running will finally start kicking in and I will lose some weight. I'm glad I quit smoking, but damn, the weight gain sucked.


No comments:

Post a Comment