Saturday, March 10, 2012

All better...sort of...

Mentally I am all good. I just had an off day. It happens from time to time. I am back to my old self. I went for a run yesterday an it made all the difference. It's amazing how not running can made you feel. The best part was that I was still able to make my 1.5 mile in under 15 minutes. I did run on a treadmill which kinda sucked. I always do so much better outdoors. I never stay at the same pace. It often changes with the music. Oh well, I was just excited that after 3 weeks of not working out I still did that good! I also ran today and in was under 15 minutes again. Awesome!!

What I am not doing so good is this food baby I got going on. OMG I am about to go into a food coma. I ate at the sushi place that I love down here. I couldn't eat both of the rolls. I then decided to go to another restaurant just to meet up with some of the rest of the people I work with. The bad thing was that after waiting forever for them to be seated, I was alittle hungry again. I had only planned on having a couple of drinks. Well I also had 2 lbs of crawfish. I can't believe I ate that much! But it was sooooo yummy. I think I can go the rest of the weekend without eating haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment