Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I will shoooot you...

All I can say is that the Pursuit vessel school I went to was so awesome. Nothing is better than chasing down another boat and shooting at them. Of course it was just dummy rounds. Either way, I rocked it. Of course I was the only chick in the class. It happens to me all the time. I can say that I was a hell alot better than the guys there. Yeah...you know...chicks rule and boys drool. Haha.

Who else can make tactical look cheesey?

Another awesome thing was that I made 2nd when I was there. Oh yeah you heard that right! That's BM2 Church to you! I had a brand new uniform and by the first day it was all salty ans sweaty. I just can't wait to come back as a coxswain instead of the crewmember. Don't get me wrong because I enjoyed shooting the shotgun and M16, but I really want to drive balls to the wall style.

All of the instructors were pretty cool. One of them actually knew my niece. He was actually the one in charge of my boat. All the instructors kinda picked on me but it was all in good fun. I started it anyways. I am just that damn gullible, people just naturally want to pick on me. I don't want to be the type of chick that every guy has to dance around or walk on egg shells. I am not easily offended and I like being on of the guys. I always have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment