Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Zzzzz

I am officially beat. I have definitely had an awesome start to the New Year. Yeah there were a couple of things that didn't go my way, but I think that it worked that way for a reason. It sucked that none of my friends were able to go with me to Jacksonville, but looking back at it, it wouldn't have been the same with them there. I had the most amazing time and really kinda found out more about myself. I thought I had a pretty good grasp at who I was, but this trip helped me find out a little more or just even help solidify what I did know. I'm so glad I went.

Of course now that I am home, I am exhausted. I did New Years Eve with a group of friends, slept a couple of hours then drove 6 hour to Jacksonville. Of course there it was pretty much party on. I didn't sleep to well and was constantly on the go. With plenty of liquid intake of course. Then after 2 days of party hardy it was another 6 hour drive back. Yup, I'm tired. Haha so much for an exciting birthday! I think I celebrated enough the last few days to cover today.

No comments:

Post a Comment