Friday, January 6, 2012

The Hopeless Romantic...


Is it really hopeless or more like helpless?
When you feel something for someone, you can be quite helpless on how to handle it.
There is always hope for love so how can it really be hopeless?
To be hopeless is to be of negative emotions.
I guess in this manner to feel helpless isn’t really a positive emotion either.
But oh to be romantic... That is a somewhat easy one.
For some, not so much, but for the ever wanting lover inside, it means everything.

Does it not matter that you have loved or you have lost, but that you tried?
Oh what a silly saying…Trying to seek love can be quite trying.
To give your all to someone and then have them turn it down is trying….
To wait by the phone hoping for that call is trying….
To re-read all the messages and go over the conversations in your head is trying…
Trying can be quite hopeless or helpless but romantic at the same time.

So what is a hopeless romantic?
I hope that one day I can find that one that can be my romantic.
I am helpless with the way my heart often over rules my brain.
To love is to love, even if that love is helpless or hopeless.
So here is to taking the less out and getting more.
I am the hopeful romantic.



No comments:

Post a Comment