Sunday, January 22, 2012

Whew!!

This weekend has been super busy! I got underway all weekend with the reservists. (I was on the boat all weekend for those who read that as jiberish). 7 hours Friday night, 6 hours Saturday morning, 2 hours Saturday night and another hour today. Plus I went over some law enforcement qualifications with 2 different people and had to find time to drive back and forth and sleep. The only bad thing in this whole thing is that I might have to do it all over again in a couple of months. I only wish I didn't have training all this coming week because this girl needs a day off!

I guess with all of this I don't have to worry about dealing with my roomates. Well I wouldn't really call it "dealing with". It's not like they are bad or anything, its just that I'm not use to people living with me and I have just gotten very particular with things around the apartment. In a couple of weeks they can do whatever. Haha What I don't know won't hurt me as long as I don't come home to a trashed house I don't care.

For now its football, beer and pizza time. I'm sure there are some funny stories I can tell about my weekend, but I am just too out of it to remember any! Haha Maybe I should just take a nap. I am still sick by the way. Resilience baby.


1 comment: