Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Philly what!?!

Just getting back from good ole cold ass Philly. Had to do some training. Thankfully for me (and a few others) I got to come back early. I only had to deal with the cold for a short amount of time. I had a good time. The training was interesting but boring. If that even makes sense. It was the classroom part that had my eyes going cross eyed. After class was a pretty good time. I got to have a real Philly cheese steak. The whiz kind. AMAZING. And I got to have the Philly pretzel which was equally awesome. Had a few drinks, got to see some sites, and went on a Tim Horton's adventure only to find it wasn't there anymore. Super sad. I haven't had Tim Horton's in like 3 or 4 years and I miss it sooooo much. Oh well, I have lasted this long, I guess I can wait a little longer.

So I am bound for bed. I'm worn out from the trip, but I will post some of my adventures in the PA in time. I got some good ones. Ted Mosby, It's right up the road..let's walk, Timmy Horton, Man-crush, Credit Card info at 1 in the morning, just to name a few.

Jim's Steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment