Sunday, January 8, 2012

I just don't get it...

Really I don't. I try so hard to give myself to someone and they only shut me down. It makes me think "what is wrong with me?". I know by talking with friends and strangers that it is not really me, but damn. What's a girl gotta do to get some love around here? I guess I just need to let it be and love will find me when I least expect it. The only thing is, is that I am not the patient type. I am ready to open myself up and give that person my all. But there really isn't anyone here that is willing.

There is my best friend in the whole wide world that would be here for me if he wasn't miles away. I love him and he doesn't know just how much. I would go to the ends of the earth for him. I compare every man I meet to him. Nobody matches up. Nobody gets me like he does. I only hope that one day God will pair us together and my sappy love story will end. Well maybe finally begin. I love you best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment