Tuesday, January 24, 2012

This day is still going?

Today's training lasted forever! I think that it wasn't suppose to happen today. Everyone was struggling to stay not only attentive but awake.

At one point at the beginning of the class the computer system decided to take a poop and had the class delayed for an hour while the instructors tried to fix it. Finally they told us to take a 2 hour lunch break. Not good.

So after a mostly uneventful walk around Bass Pro shops and a food break, we walk back to the room hoping for them to have called it a day.

 Nope.

They got the system working. Uhh. So we get back to the grueling job of trying to pay attention. I am totally focused on entering some stupid thing into the computer when the hotels fire alarm scared the piss out of me!

Everyone thought the look on my face was priceless. Me? It took me a whole 5 minutes to stop freaking out and realize what that EXTREMELY loud noise was that was blaring in my ear. Not like me at all. I'm usually not very jumpy.

Yet another delay in class. Another 30 minutes later we start back up and had the alarm go off again. The hotel decided to test the fire alarms and didn't bother to let the rest of us know.

Nice.

Finally after what seem like 30 hours we were done for the day. If I was to start smoking again, today would have been the day. Mostly from boredom. Kidding. Well sort of.

2 weeks strong of not smoking!


No comments:

Post a Comment