Sunday, January 29, 2012

Here fishy fishy.....

Went fishing yesterday. Wait... let me re-phrase that. Went fishing all damn day yesterday. Haha. I left the house around 6:30 am and didn't get back home until 3:30 am.

 Two boat trips and some drunch (My new word. Drinks and Lunch. Clever ain't it?)

First trip was for only 4 or 5 hours. We weren't catching anything. I kept trying to get the guys to bite the head off of a bait fish. You know, for good luck. The chickenshits wouldn't. After another hour of nonsense I said fuck it and decided to do it.

I had done it before. It's so nasty. It tastes horrible and makes you want to throw up. The worst things are that the taste stays in your mouth forever and you get scales stuck in your teeth. Now the first time I did it was almost a year ago. We were catching anything and after I did it, the boat started to catch stuff about 30 minutes later.

This time it was about 5 minutes after I bite the head off and one of the girls snagged a King Fish. Damn. Now I have to do this every fishing trip we go on. Uhhhh.


I hope you enjoy your offering Poseidon. 

Everyone on the boat started to catch fish like crazy so I guess it was worth it. Your welcome my peeps.

And believe it or not, I was still hungry for lunch.

Thankfully for the second trip which was 6 or so hours at night had alot of fish catching. I was not looking forward to biting another fish's head off.

After everything was said and done I got home around 3:30am. I now know what "Land sickness" is. Its like your still on the boat rocking back and forth when you are sitting still. That part didn't bother me. I have had that many times before. What the sickness part was when everything in my stomach felt like it was still sloshing back and forth.

Not to be too graphic, but the hot wings, fried pickles, 3 redbull and barcadi's, who knows how many beers, and vitaminwaters decided to come out....of both ends. Oh and some skittles. Finally after reaching the very most bottom of my stomach, I got some relief and was able to fall alseep. That was around 5:30/6 in the morning.

Of course my roomies didn't sleep in either. No big deal, I broke out my head phones and passed back out until 11. That was when the little girl decided to yell something. Shit, time to get up. A pot of coffee later, I was all good. Thank you God for making coffee. I am truely blessed.


No comments:

Post a Comment