Thursday, January 19, 2012

Room for Roomie's...

My temporary roomies have arrived...at 3 am this morning. Uhh. Oh well. I couldn't very well tell her that she and her daughter had to find somewhere else to crash. That would be mean. Anyways, I only have a couple of weeks to deal with it cause I will be leaving for Louisiana. I told her this morning that she and her daughter are more than welcome to stay as long as they needed. I'm not really going to be around for a couple of months so at least they can watch the apartment for me. Plus it will give them more time to find a new apartment that they will actually like. See people, I can be nice sometimes. (It just doesn't mean I have to like it. Haha)

Lets see, what else is new. Oh! My little escapade on Sunday landed me sick. Yup. I have been doping up on the Nyquil the past couple of nights. Monday I passed out at 8 pm and didn't wake until 6 the next morning, and that was only because of my alarm. So many lessons learned that day. Drinking in excess, being overly retard in my texting, leaving with stranger, trusting random people (still not sure if my drink was laced), driving when I shouldn't, and well, you get the idea. Good news is that with me being sick I don't want to go anywhere near cigarettes or alcohol. Its been officially 1 week since my last cigarette. Go me! AND not feeling well makes me not as hungry. Bonus!!! My fat ass could use a break.

Lastly I am doing more training. Not as boring as last weeks and definitely more warmer. Its only 20 minutes up the road from where I live. Its on the navigational system that will be on my boat. For those who don't know what the hell I'm talking about, it's kinda like a souped up GPS. I have never used the system before, but I am blowing it out of the water. There are things I am figuring out even before the instructor gets to it. It's so weird how some things can just come naturally to you. I'm glad I get to shine in something in front of everyone. The only bad thing is, is that now they are going to come to me for everything. Damnit. I really do need to learn how to play dumb.



No comments:

Post a Comment