Monday, January 16, 2012

Off the deep end...

I have lost it. I am officially declaring myself a crazy person. After what I did last night, I am going to just step back, and slow down. I feel that I am getting out of control.

Last night I went to Duffy's to watch the Packers/Giants game. I was only one of a few Packers fans. Totally out numbered. Anyways, I get to drinking. That seems to be my downfall in most cases. Well, the continued drinking anyways. I need to re-learn moderation. I ended up leaving with some guy who just moved here. Don't worry I didn't do anything. I'm not that stupid. We were going to go to a club but had to stop by his hotel first. I stayed in the car. By the time he came back, all I wanted to do was go home. So I drove. Don't remember most of it. I did manage to back my truck into my parking spot with only a minor scratch on the bumper. (The parking spot is hard to get into on any day.)

Earlier in the night I began to text that guy again. Always a bad mistake when drinking. As you can imagine it didn't go so well. By the end of the night, in between the puking in the toilet, the texts got more incoherent. I was a hot mess. The whole time I was thinking to myself that I need to stop texting this idiot! Haha. Eventually I did. Well and once this morning to apologize. I won't hear back from him. It's ok. I'm good with that. I think I have finally moved on and won't be roped back in again.





“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” ― Marilyn Monroe



No comments:

Post a Comment