Thursday, January 26, 2012

Holy fat kid!

Ok. So I might have gained a few pounds (and gained a few on the few) since I quit smoking but wow. I totally felt it today!

I decided to go for a jog since I haven't done it in a while. It's usually something I mostly enjoy doing. We kinda have a love/hate relationship. I hate doing it but love the feeling afterwards. I figured I would be a little slower since I haven't jogged in a while, but damn. For those who know, if you don't use it-you lose it.

Welp, I totally lost it. I felt like I was doing the Truffle Shuffle rather than jogging. My time for the mile and a half increased a whole minute. That may not sound like alot, but it is for me. It's over the time allowed for my physical test for work.

No big deal I guess, I'll just have to start running more often and I'll be back. Good thing was that I didn't stop and my breathing was better. Hmm. Imagine that.


No comments:

Post a Comment