Saturday, February 4, 2012

Here today gone today? WTH.....

The weirdest thing happened to me today. I decided to weigh myself this morning. I'm going to go ahead and tell you how much I weigh (I don't look it so nobody would believe me anyways.) The scale said 186. WHOA! I just weighed myself Thursday morning and I was 169. I thought maybe I just looked at the scale wrong so I tried it again...and again...and again. I thought I was getting the numbers turned around because I just woke up and my dyslexia has been bad lately. Nope. It totally said 186. If I moved a certain way it said 184. So we will just go with that number.

I was suppose to go diving with some friends this morning but it got cancelled. Of course I was almost to my friends when she told me. Oh well. I hung out with her for a little while and told her what happened. She was flabbergasted. I gained 15 pounds in 2 days. We thought it might be water weight. I did feel a little bloated.

Went to IHOP to eat it out. Whatever, I was fat anyways even though I had been eating good. Might as well eat whatever.

So I bought some detox stuff at GNC and went home. I decided to go for a run. It was a little difficult for me. It was noon, I felt fat, and it was windy. When I got ready to take a shower I decided, what the hell, let's weigh in again. I was 172.

 Wait what?!?!

 Did I see it wrong this morning? No, I did see it right. I checked like 20 times. So I basicially lost 12 pounds in just a mile and a half jog. Maybe I shouldn't have wasted my money on the detox. And I'm not as bloated. Damn. Maybe I should go run again. Weird right?



No comments:

Post a Comment