Saturday, September 29, 2012

SIA...

Sorry I have been sick in action. Well I should say no action. I have been sick for over a week. If I wasn't working, I was sleeping. I'm not sure of what I had. It was mostly my sinuses but it knocked me for aloof. I know one of the girls on the boat didn't enjoy me being sick either. One night we had the AC off all day and it had just started to come back on when we went to bed. Well I got into a coughing fit. I could not stop coughing for the life of me. The whole time I am apologizing to her for being so loud and keeping her up. Her response was that it was fine, but asked what the smell was in the room. Haha. I said "I may have been farting this whole time. I'm coughing so hard that it just kinda slips out the back as well". That was the only thing that bothered her. Haha I thought she was going to stab me in the middle of the night. I sprayed some airfreshner , took some cough medicine, and propped myself up and eventually fell asleep.

So not much else exciting has happened in my absence. I finished getting my sign offs for inport OOD. Not bad for not even breaking in right now. Hopefully I can get a board at some point and start standing it once we get back to Miami. The only other quals I can work on now is underway OOD and Boarding Officer. Both of which we need to be underway for. Soon.....


No comments:

Post a Comment