Thursday, September 13, 2012

'Bout to practice my skills...

Ok so normally I'm not that violent of a person, at least at home, but the neighbor is on my last nerve. He has this speed boat that he has been revving the engines all flippin day. Don't get me wrong, I love the sound of a good engine. But this guy's engine is LOUD AS FUCK! It's vibrating my floors. I live on the 8th floor and he is across the canal. Seriously dude? I'm about to use my shotgun skills and shoot your damn engines out. There has to be something about noise pollution in a residential area.

Nice boat, nice and LOUD
The bar
On other news...I haven't done much practicing on my guitar. After work I have just been going to get a beer instead of studying. This has been a very frustrating week. Well at least the beginning. We are at the repair dock at Rybovich Shipyard in West Palm Beach. This isn't no ordinary ship yard. It's a freakin Super Yacht Marina. All the boats around us cost as much as our boat and some cost more. There is the "Kennedy" yacht and also "Henrick Motorsports" yacht here. Yeah can we say "MONEY"? Also there is the M/Y Cafe right by our boat. That sells cheap food and beer by the way. Yup That will be interesting.
The view from the cardio room at the shipyard










We also have a couple of rooms at the Homewood for us to use. I haven't stayed in it yet. I have just been staying on the boat and I got to go home this weekend. I get half of the week off. Which is good after this week. I will probably stay in the hotel most of the time. It's about an hour to an hour and a half to get home. Not too bad, but I really don't need to go home. Plus the boat serves food and I guess the hotel does as well. I only came home this weekend because the rooms were already spoken for.

Kinda sucks cause I need an oil change. And I am getting free tickets to go see Toby Keith this weekend in West Palm Beach! Oh yeah! This only makes my third concert, but I am super stoked! I hope the seats are good. The Captain got them somehow and offered them to the crew. Nobody wanted them so I was like "I'll take them!". One of the guys' wife is going to go with me. He said she would have really wanted to go but it is hard for them to get a baby sitter. I told him that if he would watch the kid I would give her the other ticket. No need in me going by myself! It's going to be an awesome time. Standby for photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment