Sunday, September 16, 2012

My kinda crazy...

I had a blast last night! I scored tickets to go see Toby Keith in West Palm Beach at the Cruzan Amphitheatre. The concert was amazing. Definitely the best one I have gone to. We (my fried Katie and I) got there a little early so we walked around and people watched for a bit. There are some interesting people in this world. I saw everything from a emo/goth cowgirl to a guy who looked like he just left basketball practice in flip-flops. But man...oh...man... there was alot of NICE looking country boys. MMMMmmmmMMM. Haha.

 

The best person we saw was this older man line dancing. He was so awesome. He knew all the words to every song that played (and I was quite surprised by some of the songs, not your typical everyday radio songs) and he danced to every one of them. He had the biggest smile on his face the whole time. You could tell this guy really enjoyed life and you couldn't help but to smile with him. There was also a little girl out there trying to dance with the rest of the group. She was just too damn cute!

Younger generation and older generation all sharing
the same good time.
The first performer was Thomas Rhett. Good singer but he played alot of cover songs. The second was a man I would love to have teach me a few "guitar tricks". Brantley Gilbert. Yeah funny name, but oh my....he is definitely something good to look at! He's like 27 years old, tattoos, plays the guitar, and a really great voice. I wouldn't mind taking him home! I decided I need a good ole country Georgia boy like him. Haha, or at least a good ole boy. I could be his "My kinda crazy".

CMA's



Finally it was Toby Keith. He was really awesome. You could tell he has a sponsorship with for though. Haha "FORD" was everywhere! On the stage, in his video, yada yada.... He played a song that went something like "I'll never smoke weed with Willie again". Haha that was too funny. He played alot of songs, my favorite of course was "I love this bar". He topped off the night by doing an encore of "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue". I have to hand to him, Toby does have alot of Patriotism. Toby also threw all of us for a loop when he played Ted Nugent's "Stanglehold" Not what I expected but he totally rocked it!


Red Solo Cup!

Willie (not actually there, though I did detect the smell of a certain green leafy substance,  so I guess he was there in spirit)






No comments:

Post a Comment