Wednesday, April 18, 2012

You don't have the balls...

I may not have the balls to do it but I damn sure have the tits to pull it off.

Ok so this is my new favorite saying. I may have said and done a few things that others may think took balls. I kinda got heated in a conversation with my boss today. I was totally justified. I came into work early and he made me do something totally retarded that would supposedly help me later on in my career (like waaaayyyy down in my career). Yup I was totally livid. Later on he came up and asked if I was still mad at him and I told him "Absolutely". Haha. I'm such a bitch.



Now, lets see, what else..... Oh on the way home today (second time around) Me and the guy riding with me got to see a cop pull into the median and grab something out of his truck. I thought it was a shotgun and he seemed to think it was spike strips. Later on down the road the other side was blocked by a shit ton of cops and some guy getting arrested. Nice. A little bit further and some cops were flash-lighting the side of the road. The guy must have been throwing some goods out the windows. Oopsy. Hehe.


P.S. Here was my horoscope for today:

Although you know that your normally cautious approach to your goals usually works in your favor, your current excitement is making it difficult to hold yourself back. You're eager to let others know exactly how you feel now, but you don't think that they're going to like what they hear. Trust your inner voice; intuition will steer you in the right direction.


Ya think? haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment