Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Endless surfing...

Every get that feeling like you need to do something on the internet but don't know what so you just wander aimlessly? Yeah. I got that feeling right now. I have looked at just about all of my bookmarks...twice. I just keep wandering. I thing its because I have all my work that I brought home done and everyone else seems to be scrambling. I probably should have brought my chart home so I could finish it. Uh...

Only a couple of more days and I am out of here! I will be one the road Friday morning. I just don't know if I am going to visit my brother one last time or just head straight to my moms. I was going to make a pit stop in Orlando, but the guy I was going to see doesn't seem to want to contact me. So I guess I don't seem to want to stop anymore. Haha. I need a couple of days to see mom anyways.

All I know is I have got to find something to do. Idle hands are the devils handy work. Or so they say. Maybe I will workout again. I do have to weigh in tomorrow morning anyways.


No comments:

Post a Comment