Sunday, April 15, 2012

Just another crazy weekend...

Thursday was an interesting day. By the time I got back from work I was an angry ball of craziness. People can be so freaking stupid. I almost hit someone purposely because they were driving like an idiot and I could just barely take it. As soon as I got to my room I changed and went down to the hotel treadmill. I barely said two words to my roommate. I stretched a few minutes, put on a heavier rock song on repeat,  and then took off like a bat out of hell. I ran as fast as I could. It worked. I ran out all my anger and also managed to sweat a face in my shirt.


Friday I got to see a car wreck. I was riding with one of the guys back from work and I look at the other side of the road I see a car going backwards down the lanes with smoke flying from the tires. It then swings around and backs off the road into a ditch and into a soft watery marsh. Haha that's gotta suck pulling that one out.

Saturday I decided to go up to my brother's in Mississippi. I was hoping to get a tattoo done while I was there. No such luck. The two shops I was interested in were booked solid. Damn. It works out in the end. It gives me more time to tweek the design a little more. It's going to be sweet. I am not putting it up here until I have it. I already had someone steal my design before and got the tattoo I had been wanting forever and they got it before I had the chance to get it. Stupid people.

Saturday night was awesome. I saw my brother play another gig. Damn he is a good drummer. I also worked the door for him and was pretty much his bouncer. Haha. It was a little hole in the wall place that only took cash. I didn't have much to worry about. Except some drunk guy that was wearing the same color shirt as me. I had to tell him to back off.

I did however meet a very nice southern boy. I didn't bother to get his name or if I did I forgot it. I got what I want from him.....and I think I bruised my vagina. I bet he is alittle bruised as well. I was more than a little rough with him. I slapped him at one point too. That's my tribute to you Hank Moody.




P.S. Ran over a gator on the way back from my brothers today. I must admit it was quite satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment