Wednesday, April 4, 2012

In passing....

Monday was a up and down type of day. I went to work like usual but I was able to score tickets to go see the Championship Game. I just wish the Buckeyes had pulled it out of their ass and would have been in it but it was still a good game. Kentucky won so that was a good thing.



I sat in the same seats as last time but I had the opportunity to sit closer but I gave the seat to one of the other guys. He was really excited to have that seat. I'm such a nice person. The seats that the other guys had were actually pretty sweet. They were a few seats away from Eddie George and they got to see Jon Popper from the Blues Travelers.




The sad thing about the day was that my Pete, One Eyed Pete, had passed away. Here I am out and about on the town, watching a basketball game, and I wasn't there for his final breaths. Poor guy. After all we had been through and the long road trip here, I wasn't here for him. And thats where I became a bad person. But in my defense, he has been looking rough for a while and I didn't expect him to keel over that night. I had a proper burial for him that night.

Rest In Peace little buddy


The next morning sucked. I had hardly any sleep. Thankfully I got to take a nap when I got back to the room. Winning. A three hour nap was complete bliss.

No comments:

Post a Comment