Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back again...

Well we made it through the storm (both the weather and the damages). Now that we are done with the whole storm evasion, we have a new shit storm. The trip up to Cape Canaveral (I can tell you where we were now) was a little rough for all three Cutters. All of them had some damage and "boo-boos". The biggest one was one of our engines. We had turned it off on the way up because of an alarm and it ended up being the best thing we could have done. I can't remember what all is wrong with it, but if it hadn't been secured, we could of had a crankcase explosion and a fire. This would have happened in the shitty weather I mentioned in the last post. No bueno. That would have been an extremely bad day.



Good news is that the factory is going to give us a whole new engine. The technicians kept finding more and more things wrong with it. So our patrols have been put on hold for a while and we will be spending another month at home. They have to get a new engine, make the latest modifications to it, ship it to us, install it, run it and test test test it. So yeah, it's going to be a few weeks.

Another bright side is I can catch up on my work but even better is I can practice more on my guitar! I have actually learned a new little riff. I recorded it for you hear. Now before I put it on here, bare with me cause I seriously just learned it an hour or so ago. I have a tendency to be out of rhythm sometimes so it takes me a bit to learn something like this.

But if you don't like it, kiss my left butt check. Haha






So could you guess what I played?

Also I added a couple new quotes on my Me-isms page.

No comments:

Post a Comment