Sunday, May 6, 2012

Seis de Mayo...

Thats Cinco de Mayo +1. Haha. Yesterday was pretty good. I went to the horse track with friends to celebrate Cinco de Mayo and the Kentucky Derby. Get this....I even wore a dress and a hat!!! Yeah I know right!!! Totally out of character for me.

Yes there are pictures for proof, but I don't have them yet. They are on a friends camera. So I will put them on here as soon as I get them. I don't have the typical derby hat. I rocked it Miami style with a fedora. That's all I had anyways. Plus I think I look cuter with that hat anyways.

I was able to take some time today and post some of my Artistic photos. I posted them on my "My Spin On Things" page. (http://justonebighappy.blogspot.com/search/label/My%20Spin%20On%20Things)

But here is one of my favorites:


It just reminds me of the craziness that ensued when I was in Louisiana. I left for there with a whirl wind of emotions. I can't say that they are gone, but at least I have a better control of them.

I am a different person now. I talk like I was gone on some year long I'm-trying-to-find-myself journey. Nope. Just two months.

But alot did happen leading up to the trip and during the trip. My posts can pretty much back me up on this. I went from being a happy go lucky person to being busier than an ant during a sugar spill to a angry little she-devil to finally just me.

I have come to terms with everything and I'm just going to let things roll. Even if it is a little bit tilted.


No comments:

Post a Comment