Monday, May 21, 2012

Addicting weekend...

So I thought I would take a brief moment to explain my actions from this weekend. It was a very addicting weekend.

My first addition was reading Fifty Shades of Grey. I have heard so much about the book that I decided to read a little exert online. Whoops! Bad mistake. I read two chapters and I was hooked! I bought the digital version. It's easier than carrying around a book and I didn't want to leave the seclusion of my home.


I read the first book all damn weekend. Haha. Now I have to download the other two. I was worried when I first started to read it. It started out with the whole "Twilight" feel. Boy was I wrong! Haha. Totally not Twilight, but still just as addicting.

The second addition I found was The Game of Thrones. Again I heard alot about it so I thought I would watch it. I have AT&T U-verse so the On Demand feature had both seasons. I spent all day Sunday watching it. Well that and reading.


It's a good thing that I can multi-task or this would have been a difficult weekend for me. Haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment