Wednesday, May 9, 2012

My moto is on vaca...

My motivation is on vacation. I know I REALLY need to workout, but as soon as I get home all I want to do is sleep. Yeah I know. Why don't I just workout before I go home? That isn't working either. The most exercise I have had lately was playing Ultimate Frisbee on Monday. I played for over 2 hours. That burned some calories!

Tuesday if I wasn't at work I was sleeping. I came home and took a 4 hour nap, then went back to sleep a couple of hours later. I haven't napped yet today only because I have to get up really early tomorrow. That and it seems everyone in this building wants to make some sort of banging noise or their dogs barking. Grrr.

It was pouring down yesterday after my nap so I could go for a jog. It rained again today but it seems to have stopped. I really should go out and do something. Uh. I am being soooooo lazy!

Yesterday's storm that rolled in
Today's winds

and rain


Yup. Sorry. I think that is all I got for right now. I know. Not very entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment