Friday, May 4, 2012

From one blogger to another...

It's the small things that makes everything worth while. I drove 20 miles (that took an hour, thank you Miami traffic) to go see Jenny Lawson. She has a blog called The Bloggess (http://thebloggess.com/ ) and has recently written a book (http://thebloggess.com/lets-pretend-this-never-happened-a-mostly-true-memoir/ ).

She is an absolute riot! She said some hilarious things and is just so goofy! Someone I can totally relate to!

Unfortunately I was over 20 minutes late to her speech, so I was the creepy person glaring in from a distant corner. Haha. At least I was in earshot. One thing that totally worked in my favor was that she went to a different building to sign books. Meaning those in the back were the first ones in line. Score!!!




And she totally dug my "I decided to be AWESOME today". Bonus.

Ok so pretend you can read it the right way. Silly mirrors and their  reflections.

Also bonus points to me: My hair is finally long enough to rock out some pig tails. Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment