Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Tired of dumbfuckery...

Came home today to nothing done in my apartment. I don't have the tolerance to deal with this shit anymore. This has been going on for over 5 months. At first it was a leak that was suppose to have been fixed and I come back to find it hadn't been. The next time after that, I come home to a big hole in my bathroom ceiling.

Friday evening when I came home he said that everything should be finished. When I went into my apartment I had a shopping cart in my living room and only the sanding had been done. I spoke with the painter when he came to retrieve his shopping cart and he assured me that my apartment would be done on Monday. I had to work all Monday night and stayed on the boat so I just got home today to see the progress. Or I should say lack there of. Nothing has been done in the two days I had been gone.

 I had to call my parents and tell them not to come tomorrow because my apartment still isn't completed. I am sick and tired of these empty promises of my apartment being fixed and I come home to it looking the same way as when I left or worst. I sent a wonderfully nasty-gram to the manager and copied my landlady and the owner. Less than an hour later I get two e-mails back with another promise to have it fixed tomorrow morning. Lets hope they follow through cause this girl has had it.




No comments:

Post a Comment