Sunday, July 29, 2012

Well, now that you mention it...

Well sorry about not writing anything for awhile. Things have been crazy. When I do get some free time all I want to do is sleep. Alot has happened. We are finally back in Miami. That was a trip in it's own. I got hardly any sleep the night before, the night during or the day after. I'm just glad that part is over. I managed to be the asshole who slammed the Sector Commanders fingers in the chart drawer. Minus one for me.

This commissioning of a cutter is taking so much out of me. I'm kinda glad the detailer decided not to extend me. Sometimes I just can't handle dealing with my boss. Go figure, someone with boss issues. He really tries to help but most of the tine he just makes things more difficult. I often think of him as a speed bump. You go your own nice speed and then you reach the speed bumps that slow you down and makes thing a little rocky, then you get passed them and go back to the course you were on.

Another great and wonderfully awesome thing I have been dealing with is my apartment. There was another leak, in the bathroom this time. Awesome. I came home to a huge ass hole in the bathroom ceiling.


And of course it still isn't fixed all the way. The leaks are finally fixed but the walls aren't painted. I also came home to a shopping cart in my living room on Friday.

If it was't for me hating moving, I would be so outta here. But I will be transferring next year anyways. I really don't want to have to this year, then next year, after just moving last year. That's a shit ton of moving. I got way too much going on right now anyways. I told them to have it fixed on Monday. I have duty so we shall see Tuesday.

I finally got to just chill out with the people I usually hang out with. Saturday night we got together and had a few beers. It was nice to hang out with them again. Except the fact that they were shocked by how I am right now. They kept saying all night that I wasn't being the Michele that they know. I haven't really felt like me either. I never realized other people have noticed. I don't have the energy to be me. I'm just trying to hold on. I guess I need to try harder to fake it around people.

Speaking about energy, we ran the PT test for passing on Friday. And I failed by 2 damn situps. 2!!! You have got to be fucking kidding me! I passed it no problem in Key West, but nnnooooo that one didn't count. I did more push ups than I needed to and the last couple hurt my back. When it was time to do the situps, I was done for. Great. They know I can do it, and they knew I have been exhausted, but I still have to re-do it. And it's something I have to have done in order to get my quals for coxswain. Awesome. Let's just add some more stress shall we?

I haven't nearly caught up on all the things that has happened. There's is just way too much. So I will just try to pick things back up from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment