Wednesday, December 28, 2011

There has to be a beginning...

Oh yes, so true. And so there will be. I am giving this a try like any other human being that does this. It may work for me or it may not. But there has to be a start right? I need to start putting my thoughts down on paper. Well, hypothetical paper that is. My hands won't write as fast as my brain spouts off randomness. My typing however, I can always type as fast as I can then go back and deal with the enormous amount of typos. Haha.

This won't always be cohesive, understandable, nor grammatically correct. I am challenged in a way. No, not challenged, I just don't care that much. I am who I am. I am doing this for me so why should I care about typos, where my comma placement is, and well, if I am rambling along aimlessly. To the point this is easier that caring around a notebook or journal.

So to myself I say "Carry on my wayward self" and just get it jouted down.

No comments:

Post a Comment