Friday, December 30, 2011

Stupid Alcohol...

Yup. Enough said. Not really because then that would be the end of the post and whats the fun in that.

So last night I went out with a group of friends. It started off eating and having a few drinks at this sports bar to watch the Citrus Bowl. Then a few drinks turned into a few more, and well, you get the picture. Anywho, I wasn't very controlled. I usually do a great job at controlling myself when I drink, but I guess after the last few days I just wanted to let go a little bit.

Hello flood gates. Ok, it wasn't that bad. I ended up having a couple of cigarettes. Which I totally wish I hadn't. No biggie, I will get back on the straight and narrow today. A cigarette is the last thing I want today. Uhh yuck. That was the least of my worries. We ended up going to a strip club. Not out of the ordinary for us. Its right up the road. Oppurtunity in location. Thats where I began to be a retard. Not the strippers, not the drinking, hell not even the puking in the trash while pissing. It was the texting. DOOM DOOM DOOM.....

I swear I am going to invent a breathalizer to unlock your phone or at least certain contacts. As you may have guessed, I texted the guy I have been stressing over. Oh crap. He did text back and he was misspelling words so that is a good indicator that he was drunk too (well that and he texted me stating he was drunkish). The texts back and forth weren't bad. Untill I got home. uhhh. So silly me texted him saying I was sorry for drunk texting him and that I really didn't mean to. He said it was all good. And thats when I proceeded to text him letting him know that it wasn't ok because I was suppose to be mad at him but I texted him anyways. Damn alcohol. So of course he asks why I'm mad. Of course I respond. "Because you basically blew me off all week. And I'm alittle upset. Yeah, I know. I'm a girl I can't help it." SMH. Wow really? I really did that? He didn't respond. I'm just a dumbass.

No comments:

Post a Comment