Thursday, December 29, 2011

Can I start this day over?

Uhh. Today sucks already. It all started at 2 something this morning when I was awaken by a weird ringing noise. At first I thought it was my neighbors outside in the hallway. I was about to go off! I got out of bed and then realized it wasn't coming from outside my apartment. I followed the sound all the way to my computer where I was receiving a Skype call. Really at 2 in the morning? And to make it worse, it was from some urgent online instruction thing. Spam. And of course by the time I denied it and shut down my computer, I was wide awake. I had to be up a little before 6 to get ready for work.

So I am tired as hell driving into work. Thankfully for me I didn't have to be there too long or really even do anything. So I go home. I'm extremely excited to go home so I can go back to bed. As my luck goes, as soon as I get ready to climb into bed, the neighbor starts working in his back yard. Loudly. So needless to say, no nap.

I decide to just get up and make some breakfast. Not like I can sleep with all that racket anyways. I get online and look at Facebook to see the guy that I had planned on giving a stern talking to (a decision I made last night while trying to fall asleep) is on his way out of town. To hang out with friends. Now I shouldn't be jealous. Its not like we as dating or anything, but it just makes me so angry. He obviously doesn't want to hang out with me. Yet another one goes down the drain. And again, he can't even tell me. He did text me yesterday apoligizing for being in "hideout mode". Dude whatever. I never texted him back and I never got anymore texts.

I'm tired of this. He is suppose to go to the Gator Bowl with me, but hasn't said for sure if he is. I got two other tickets and it looks like the friends I originally bought it for are going to bail as well. Great. I got a hotel room booked and I'm going to the game by myself. Yay, thats going to be fun.

Is it too early for a beer? And I wish I had a cigarette.

No comments:

Post a Comment