Saturday, February 9, 2013

Another Saturday...

Well not much going on today. I stopped by Rock-A-Billy Tattoo in Lauderhill to see Chris Slota, the guy that did my tall ship tattoo. He was in the middle of a tattoo of course, but I had some quick works on a tattoo idea I have to fill the space on my arm by my tall ship. He thought it was freakin awesome and he seemed just as amped to do it as I am. What is it you might ask? Well if I told you it would ruin the surprise! haha. I"ll just say that it has ALOT of color and detail work and one aspect of it I am leaving it solely up to his imagination to come up with the design. It's probably going to take a couple of sessions. The bad part is that I have to wait a until the 22nd for the first apt. He is booked up till then. At least he will have some time to come up with a really cool design. SO STOKED!


I'm also stoked for next weekend! I took some leave because my BFF from Ohio, Jenni, is coming down to visit! It's been around 4 years since I had last seen her. It is going to be soooo much fun! No matter how long we go without talking, we can always pick up where we left off. Now that she is newly single again I am going to make sure she has a really good time. She deserves it!

I will have to make a trip up to Ohio at some point to see Jenni's mom and the girls. The youngest I last saw as a newborn. She doesn't remember me at all, but the other girl Hannah is my bestie. She used to call me Aunt Tishelle. Haha I love her to death!

Lastly the broken pile of shit is up at Rybovich Marina again. So far it has sucked. I don't know what the command has in their heads, but it surely isn't the crew. We almost didn't get Friday off even though they had promised it to us. After the good Ole' Senior Chief had a few words, it was left up to the department head's discretion. So of course they gave us the day off. Seriously people? The boat is dragging everybody down and the command isn't helping. We are tired of the boat always breaking and then have to give up days off and also deal with a longer work day. Shit has to stop! The only good thing is that we can still work out in the mornings. Rybovich has an awesome gym.


So with this I leave you with one of my latest quotes:

"When you're so far down the shithole it's gonna be dark. There is no bright side."

No comments:

Post a Comment