Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Years Resolution...

I use to think that not having any friends was the worst. Not so much anymore. At least when you don't have any friends there is no expectation of going out and having a good time, only to be ditched. I am tired of having "friends" that are only friends to your face. "Oh lets go and celebrate your birthday this weekend" or "Lets go do (insert the fuck whatever)".  Or they all hang out or go do something and don't call you. Seriously? I'm a big girl. Just tell me if you don't want me around. It's better to do that then lead someone on thinking you want to have them around.

I'M DONE

My New Years resolution will be to only hang out with those TRUE friends. Even though they are married or have kids. When we want to hang out, we will. I completely understand that there are more important things going on in your life right now. Thank you for not forgetting about me.

For all those who pretend to be my friend and want to hang out... well... call or text me if you want but don't expect me to come or invite you to anything anymore.

And on one last note.... Those so called "guys" out there who talk to you like the want you but don't follow through...Yeah. We are done too. My time and company is too good to be wasted on you.









No comments:

Post a Comment