Thursday, January 10, 2013

My Fourteenth Tattoo...

And not a moment too soon. I have finally begun to work on my full sleeve. A big chunk of it is done by my latest piece. I still have room for a little more. That will be done a little while from now.


This bad boy was done by Chris Slota at Rock-a-Billy Tattoos in Lauderhill, Fl. I think I have found my "tattoo guy" here in Florida. He is amazing. The guy who did my foot tattoo (see My Twelveth Tattoo...) recommended this new shop. There were quite a few artists there and after looking at all their books twice I decided on Chris. He had alot of really colorful tattoos. It works with the rest of my arm.

The meaning behind this tattoo is simple. I love the sea and really old pirate style sail boats. I wanted the sails to be tattered because it shows that the things I had been through haven't always been smooth. The palm trees were also added because nothing makes me happier than palm trees and sunshine.

Stencil
Outline

Shading
Final

Done by Chris Slota at Rock-A-Billy Tattoos in Lauderhill, FL
Lower right arm


No comments:

Post a Comment