Saturday, April 5, 2014

Well Hello There...

Hi! So where you been? Oh wait. That's a question for me to answer! Honestly I have been home. I have just been studying and working out so much. Now I am slowing down on my studies and can't workout. I can't workout because this girl has a slipped disc in her lower back. Yup that sucks. It explains why my back has been hurting so much. So I am seeing a chiropractor to get things worked out.

I'm glad I got my landscaping project done before I knew what was going on! I spent a little over $250 re-doing the landscaping in the front yard. Most of that money was spent on plants. The place looks awesome now! My family even drove by the house because they didn't recognize it. Haha.

Here's some pics:













That took ALOT of work over a couple of weekends. Needless to say it didn't help my back. I'm not allowed to do much of anything. Which sucks. I just want to workout! I am on restriction until the 15th.

Last week and half my niece and her wife came to visit. That help occupy my time. I took 2 weeks of leave and with liberty, I actually get 2 1/2 weeks. SWEET! I needed some time off. My niece coming down was a well needed visit. I have been so stressed at work lately and I just needed to get away. We spent alot of fun times. And a day at the beach will always cure all my ills.



So finally to wrap this post up, I have also started to do Instagram and Twitter. You can always follow me there. Not gonna lie to you, I will be posting more things there then on here. It's just easier but I will continue on here. Hopefully a little more regularly.



Twitter: https://twitter.com/JustOneBigHappy

Instagram: http://instagram.com/michele_oh

No comments:

Post a Comment