Sunday, November 18, 2012

It happened again...

Well it happened again! I got another tattoo! Oh yeah, that's right. This one hurt like a BITCH! I got it on my feet.



Haha this reminds me of a flip-flop


I like the reversed image because you can see the print a lot easier. It is so difficult to get a good picture because of the way it wraps around my feet. You can read more about the meaning behind it on my tattoo pages or by clicking HERE. The guy was awesome. He came up with the script on his own and only charged me $60! It took over an hour and a half to do (including re-drawing). He had to re-draw it because originally I wanted it on my right foot, but as he tried to place it, it got awkward  so I asked him if both feet would be better. Of course he was totally down for that. It made it so much easy to place and also made it bigger so you can read it so much better.

It says: Fly Across The Sea On Wings Full Of Wind

Other than that, not much else has been going on. We completed phase 1 of the OT&E. It was pretty much drills all over again, but it was evaluated by how the boat works and not on how well we do the drills. Although we are awesome anyways. Everything pretty much went smoothly except when we towed another cutter. After we broke tow, the other cutter decided to run over our tow line so we had to let go and get back because of the tension it took. After a minute, the order was given to cut the tow line. And of course after we cut it, it broke loose. So we hulled it on board. After all that work we can't use the towline and have to get another. Stupid other cutter. (I'm not going to tell you the name of the other cutter..... but it rhymes with "Kick-nak")

So after Thanksgiving we will start phase 2 of OT&E. Not the part I am crazy about. We get to make a 10 day trip up north. No further than Virginia, but it will still be cold. Not looking forward to thank. The one good thing is that I may be able to meet up with the guy who did my half sleeve and we can make it into a full sleeve!

Until the next time...


No comments:

Post a Comment