Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Still using the same ole' excuse...

I am using the "I've been too busy to write" excuse. It's only partly true.... Most of the time I just haven't felt like saying anything. I am battling with myself. I am trying not to get depressed, but at some point I realized that I too damn stressed out! I am alittle depressed because things are not going how I want. But I am trying to break out of the spell. So here it is. Me. Typing and shit. haha.



My new year sucked. I spent it over at my neighbors and was basically treated like shit and berated the whole time I was there. It started off with her telling me to bring a dish. I asked what I should bring and she told me a pasta dish. I'm not a big pasta making person. So I decided just to throw something together. I made a cheesy macaroni type dish. It turned out amazing. She got upset cause I brought over some homemade dish that showed up her Gumbo. She asked why I couldn't just buy a Shouffers and throw it into the oven. I told her I didn't know how the dish would turn out and I just got lucky. She laughed and said she was just joking. Sure....

The next downer was her so called friend that came over. She is always bitching about this friend because she thinks she only wants to sleep with her brother. Anyways, this friend of hers kept saying my name and kept trying to start shit. She is extremely jealous and it was definitely shown that night. So after it turned midnight I left and went home. I haven't been back over. I don't need that negative no class shit in my life.




Work still sucks. Big surprise there. I am still being treated like a non-rate and not a second class. I am just trying to fight the battles I can and let things go. It's just difficult when some of them try to bully you into things. I know I am not fully qualified. I just got there not to long ago. It still doesn't give them the right to treat me like shit. It's going to change cause I am not going to take it any longer. It makes me really miss Miami. At least I was fully qualified and had friends there. I think I might try to make it down there this weekend.

On a lighter note...I quit smoking. I still use a e-cig every so often, but it has been almost a month since I had a real cigarette. I haven't really gained any weight from it either. That's mostly because I am working out alot. I am also running most faster and better too! My health is really starting to improve and I am getting into much better shape. So at least that is going my way.



No comments:

Post a Comment