Tuesday, November 19, 2013

It's been awhile...

It's been awhile since I have been able to set my thoughts in type. Alot of things have happened. I finally got the house I wanted. Talk about the hardest thing I have ever done! Not only is it stressful because of the amount of debt, but USAA did not make it easy and I thought I would lose the house. Thankfully I was able to get it and have been living in it since July 3rd. Only a few problems here and there, but I love it.



I have also transfer up to Cape Canaveral. Yeah, I sometimes wish I was back on the Cutter. Things are sometimes difficult for the "New Guy" and I definitely have it difficult. Ok maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but it is stressful to start all over again and  get acclimated to station life. I will adjust eventually. Once I get fully qualified things will change dramatically.

I have also dropped 30lbs since I moved up here. I got a personal trainer again and have been woeking out almost everyday. My main goal is to do pull ups. I can't do a single one. Never have. Three months later and I still can't but at least I'm closer!



Well I know this isn't nearly enough to catch up on everything, but it's a start and I will try to lay down some more thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment