Thursday, April 11, 2013

And.......its gone...

I thought finding a house to buy would be a little easier than finding one to rent. Well, not so much. I mean, I actually found a couple I was interested in, unlike my rental experience.

I looked at 5 houses on Tuesday. 2 were no-goes right of the bat. 1 wasn't too bad, but it needed some work and the asking price was kinda high for my price range. The last two were nice. One I really wanted. It needed  alot of work, but for the asking price it was do-able. It had some holes in the ceiling and walls were the previous people had taken speakers and stuff out. It also needed the carpet taken out and some fresh paint here and there. I really like the place. The bad thing was it was a foreclosure. By the time I got my offer in, there was already 4 in. Needless to say they went with the highest offer and didn't bother to counter offer anyone.

So with that one gone, I decided to put in an offer for the other house. It is much bigger and the layout is kinda confusing, but it only really needed some paint and carpet taken out of the spare beds. Two words: Brown Shag. Yuck. All in all it was in better shape and had a better resale effect later on. So I put in an offer. My Realtor told me there wasn't any offers in according to the listing agent. A little later my realtor called back and said that there was an offer and it had been accepted  I guess the listing agent is a dumbass, but said that if the offer falls through then they will call me.


So either way I am pretty much at square one. I am still in the running if that other offer doesn't work out, but other than that I have nothing. So I get to search all over again. Grrr. The bad thing is that home buying is a lengthy process and I just hope I can find something in time for me to move. Yeah. Wish me luck.

What also sucks is that I can't quite fucking sneezing! I am getting over a sore throat/other crude from being at the dentist, so I have been taking some Tylenol Cold & Flu stuff. It has my nose going from faucet status to plugged drain status. It can't make up its mind. When I went to mom's the other day, all of the orange trees were starting to bloom. Orange blossoms smell absolutely amazing, but I think it totally fucked up my allergies. Yay. I'm just taking things as they come. Not much more I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment