Saturday, March 16, 2013

Wow almost a month...

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last posted something. What a slack-ass. Haha I wish. I have just been too damn busy to type anything or just too tired to words into sentences. My free time has been spent either vegin' out on the couch or out and about.



Ohh the things that has happened in a month. One of the best is I got ANOTHER tattoo. Haha. Yeah, I know. I just got one. Well I had some money left over and I got another. I only have a little bit left on my right arm and it will finally be a full sleeve. I just don't know exactly what I want to do yet. It's all good though because I will be around for the next 4 years. I got time. If you want to read more about the tat then click HERE!

I also came up with a new quote. "Just put my ashes in an Etch-A-Sketch." Haha. I thought it was funny.

Ok so I am running out of time to write more but here is what I need to catch you up on:

Back from Rybovich
Band-aides
Underway schedule AKA Kraken released
Cape Canaveral
Truck work (VERY Excited to show you these pics)
Kugel-bean
Range
Coast Guard Blog
Pitch Perfect (if you haven't seen it, well what are you doing? Watch it now! haha)


No comments:

Post a Comment